Thursday, March 24, 2016

Bed Bugs

When we started our mission we were told that bed bugs are a problem and most likely those who we work with will have them.  As we mentioned before Alicia was evicted from her apartment due to having bed bugs.

The reason I bring this up is Dolly, one of the sisters we visit with from time to time, has a severe case of bed bugs.  We have researched these little critters and they are quite the creature.  They actually feed off the blood of those they bite. 

Well on a recent visit with Dolly I brought home one of those critters. It attached its self to my wool suit.  We found it, when on the way home, we participated in an event in our home stake and one of the members of our home ward, whom we were visiting with, noticed something crawling on my suit coat and brushed it off and when it hit the gym floor it made a small blood splatter.  WOW was I surprised.  When we got home Barbara would not let me in the house and I had to undress in the garage.  My suit hung there for a few days and then went to the dry cleaner.  I guess we need to be more careful.  Creepy!

No comments: