Monday, May 18, 2009

SUPPORTING PH

Saturday we went mini golfing at Mulligans to support the Pulmonary Hypertension Association. Mindy and Chris joined us for a double date. Besides the mini golf, we all bought raffle tickets but we didn't win anything. It was a beautiful day (I came home with my first sunburn of the season) and we all enjoyed doing something to support our little Parker. We met the mother of the girl whose story was recently in the Deseret News as well as several other people who are afflicted with PH. I forgot to take the camera so I don't have any pictures. By the way, Chris beat us all at mini golf!

Saturday evening we went to the Living Planet Acquarium in Sandy with Norman and Marie who were in town for the weekend. Afterwards we ate dinner at Rumbi Island. Their rental car was a Hummer so we took a picture of Craig and Norm in front of the Hummer. I'm hoping Marie will email me a copy of it. It was a fun day!!

1 comment:

Jen said...

I am so glad you are doing a blog! It is a lot of fun. I just wanted to tell you both how much we appreciate your willingness to participate in the mini-golf PH fundraiser. We are so grateful for the support you give to us and our little Parker. All those little things that you and many others do to help raise money and awareness for PH will hopefully lead to better medications and maybe even a cure someday! So, thank you, it really means a lot to us!!! We love you!!!